DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-01-2017 06:55:56

qiren8
Membre
Site web

Pandora Flower Charms

It’s so nice to finally have a Pandora Charms Sale UK for readers. Pandora perhaps could have got more creative with this design but, at the same time, its simplicity does mean that it will fit in with so many different bracelet stylings; it’s also fantastic to have another plain silver bead, with no CZ in sight – not even on the bail of the charm! I would still love them to do a writer’s charm as well; a typewriter would be amazing, or perhaps an ink pot, fountain pen or some other such thing!

Today’s post brings my next Pandora Animal Charms Sale UK Autumn 2016 charm, with a closer look at one of the new hobby beads – the I Love Reading charm! This was something of a must-have for me, as I am an avid reader – I did literature at uni and by day I work at a publisher’s, so my life is pretty heavily tied up with books! I also used to take a lot of pictures of my charms with books, haha, as you can see here.

http://www.idopandora.com/images/s/819p225.jpg

A few people were Pandora Birthstone Charms UK Sale by the simplicity of the design; the I <3 Reading motif is maybe a bit simplistic, and doesn’t represent much of the creativity that goes into an actual book, but – at the end of the day – this is a fun little charm to go on a pretty charm bracelet, and it doesn’t necessarily need to incorporate anything more complicated, I guess. If you’re looking for a more detailed book charm, and one that isn’t a dangle, the Fairytale Book might be a good alternative! smile

Aw, thank you so much Pandora Letter Charms Sale UK! Have had a bit of an up and down kind of day, and your lovely comment has definitely just given it another nudge to the up ^^ So pleased you enjoyed it, and that you’re excited for this ornament too!

http://www.idopandora.com/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com