DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 04-11-2017 09:33:43

legoldengoose
Nouveau membre

Golden Goose me from

In my own reflexology practice I have chosen to work mainly with the feet whenever possible. I do also work the reflexes in the hands, however only secondary to the feet. I will work your hands at your request if you prefer, or if you are too ticklish to have your feet touched! If injury prevents me from working on your feet I will work on your hands. Also, if you have specific foot conditions which prevent me from working the whole foot, or certain areas of your foot, I would work either the whole hand or just the reflexes which correspond to the affected area of the foot. If there are any other circumstances which prevent me from working the feet, of which I have not mentioned, then I would work the hands.

You'll be able just to walk pain free and wont go through unpleasant (and customary) surgeries to correct feet injuries and deformities created by substantial utilization of high heels. Regardless of whether you are going to an event or likely to workplace, you should have the power to present your self inside the footwear what suits perfectly.

Unlike traditional footwear, where the heel is elevated shifting the body's weight on our toes first, Negative Golden Goose heel shoes are designed in such a way that the heel is slightly lower than the rest of the foot. So when we walk, our whole body's balance falls on our heel first. Introduced in 1970, they became a popular rage among the hippies. However, the rave died in the year 1980, but it regained popularity in the year 2000, when environment conscious people were looking for alternatives that were safe for our mother Earth.

The other http://www.goldengoosesalestore.com/ way of going about this is another method that is highly recommended by experts. Wear your soccer cleats along with the rest of the equipment and then soak your feet in a bucket of warm water for 20 minutes. Alternately, you could also stand under a warm shower for the same effect. The warm water will stretch the leather out. After the stipulated time is over, let the leather air dry over your feet. This will help the leather to take the shape of your feet (along with the other equipment on your feet).

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com