DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 13-01-2018 10:02:24

wuming
Membre

Wholesale Stephen Gostkowski Jersey

My family and I just joined a summer bowling league. We're not good bowlers Cheap Andrew Whitworth Jersey , have never really done much bowling at all actually, but we were looking for something we could do with our teenage children that would be fun for all of us, would create more "family time", and would be affordable. On the suggestion of a few friends, bowling was the answer to our "affordable family fun" that we had been searching for.

In preparation for this family adventure I've discovered a few small things.

1. If you have more than one child, bowling is not the "affordable family fun time" many think it is. Last night was our second time out and after buying dinner at a local restaurant and then bowling ( 3 games each for 6 people ) we spent well over $150.00 !!

2. Rental shoes and balls are just downright GROSS ! We tried using the rentals the first night bowling and soon discovered it was not for us. Sooooo, we ventured out the following day to procure our own equipment for this new undertaking. 6 pair of bowling shoes, 6 bowling balls, and 6 bowling bags later, we were looking at macaroni and cheese for dinner for the next month, this new adventure cost us approximately $600.00 to outfit the entire family.

3. Having your own personal shoes and ball will not instantly make you a good bowler. I know this for a fact, I still have trouble scoring over 100 points per game. I'm hoping this will improve in time however.

4. Having health insurance is a good idea if you have children that are clumsy Cheap Connor Barwin Jersey , one sprained ankle later, we're now hoping the teenager recovers in time to start the league bowling in 3 weeks.

5. Teenagers will eagerly partake in this family venture as long as you promise to supply them with a constant stream of soda, soft pretzels, pizza slices, and jukebox money while bowling. ( Add on an additional $15.00 per kid, per bowling night, in food and drink expense in addition to the weekly $13.00 league fees )

6. Keep a good supply of ibuprofen in your bowling bag or pocket book. Organizing an entire family to get to the bowling alley on time is definitely enough to give even the most resilient person a headache of astronomical proportions. Even if you survive the organizing and do manage to get everyone out the door on time, you will want the ibuprofen for joint aches, muscle aches, and other such problems caused from swinging a 10 to 15 pound ball around all evening long.

7. Your teenagers will laugh and point at you when you slip and fall, sending your bowling ball sailing 5 lanes over to the left. They will laugh even harder if you injure yourself in that fall.

8. The most important thing I've discovered during this adventure is that time with my family is priceless. No matter the expenses, no matter the headaches and muscle aches Cheap Robert Woods Jersey , the enjoyment of doing something as a family in this day and age of "everyone goes their own way and does their own thing" is fantastic. I would happily do it all again this winter for a winter league...maybe.
Author's Resource Box

Lou Drake has been writing articles as a hobby for years on the internet and also owns or manages numerous websites, including a PPC affiliate program, debate forum, blog creation service, and a Backlink Building site. You can contact her through any of the sites listed here.

Article Source:

3 Dental Practice Management Suggestions to Know The role of managing your own personal dental practice is massively challenging. It won't just suffice that you are good practitioner. You need to have clever business and management abilities. The moment when word-of-mouth promotion was too much has come and gone. Presently, dentists have a lot more to be concerned regarding if and when they need to improve their specific practice's potential. Experts in the field have different type of suggestions in order to handle a practice making sure that it thrives and brings in more patients. However one professional person states that there exists three keys to achieving success - scheduling, treatment acceptance and financial options.
Scheduling
This may be a common problem amongst most of the dentists. The question of filling their schedules is an issue which they have answer in a daily basis. The secret to keeping your appointment book filled is to always have a relatively patient activation program. The scheduling coordinator must be capable to spot patients who haven't been to the dentist for at minimum six months especially if these patients have had something gone through which requires relevant particular attention. The next step is calling these patients, asking an appropriate question how they are doing and followed by motivating them to schedule an appointment.
Treatment
When ever a patient calls for treatment, it is only right that they get to see and hear about the best value options wide open for them. Instead of force-feeding them a top-notch process which they would probably not be too thrilled up to, hand them over the opportunity to select it themselves. It's certainly not just enough for you to speak related to why a treatment is required and how the condition will aggravate if on time action is not taken. Dentists must discuss the benefits of of each treatment. Doing so will not simply encourage patients but also prevent issues brought on by discontentment and also the feeling that one was coerced into choosing for a treatment.
Financial Options
An additional simple method to help increase productivity is by providing the patients simple financial options. A high-quality practice includes a healthy production-to-collection ratio which has a three-month production-to-collection average to be at least 98%. The simplest way to accomplish this is to have a 5% bookkeeping courtesy for patients who prepay in full before they receive treatment. Even though . Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com