DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-04-2018 05:48:45

Hibari
Membre

www.airjordansshoeforsale.com

File photo of Jack Ma
You've just had the biggest IPO in history. How do you follow up that kind of feat?

According to The Hollywood Reporter Air Jordan Retro For Sale Womens , Jack Ma (or Ma Yun), founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group, which went public on the New York Stock Exchange raising $21.8 billion, is going to have his life turned into a movie.

Or it could be that someone else is trying to cash in on his worldwide fame by making a biopic about him.

Janet Yang, a Chinese-American film producer in Hollywood, is reportedly leading the project. Yang Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Womens , who has been involved in several China-US film collaborations, did not respond to China Daily's request for verification.

Lora Chen, a representative of US film company Miramax, said there is a 50-50 chance it could be true. "Ma is all over the news and Hollywood never fails to seize opportunities like that, and Chinese audiences would probably be curious to see it," she said. But she doubts that Ma or Alibaba is behind the project.

Alibaba's public relations team said it had no idea about the project when contacted by China Daily on Friday.

Chen said that unless the film uses sources of information exclusive to Ma Air Jordan For Sale Womens , Hollywood does not need the authorization of the person portrayed on screen. As a public figure, Ma is not in a position to retain copyright on what he said or did in public, she said.

Hollywood has made several biopics on high-tech leaders, including Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999), about the rivalry between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, and Jobs Jordan Retro For Sale Womens , a 2013 film based on the life of the Apple founder, that failed miserably at the box office and with the critics.

About the only film of the genre to hit the jackpot is Social Network (2010), an unflattering portrayal of Mark Zuckerberg and the early years of Facebook. The movie was unauthorized by the subject of the story and took great liberty with the facts.

In China, American Dreams in China, also known as Partners, a thinly-veiled biopic on the three founders of New Oriental Jordan Shoes For Sale Womens , an English-language training school, was a blockbuster in 2013.

Given this track record, "Hollywood is very unlikely to make a movie about Jack Ma," said Zhou Tiedong, president of China Film Promotion International for many years before recently taking the helm at Beijing New Film Association Co.

With his extensive experience in Hollywood, Zhou dismissed the Ma speculation as "mere gossip" or a project with little potential to succeed. "If Ma is behind the project Air Jordan Retro For Sale Websites , that will turn him into a laughing stock," Zhou added.

Chinese online users have suggested that the new movie, written by Bruce Feirstein and currently titled Alibaba, should be changed to The Horse of Wall Street, a play on Ma's name ("ma", a common surname in Chinese Air Jordan Shoes For Sale Websites , also means horse) and on the Leonardo DiCaprio movie The Wolf of Wall Street.

SOCHI, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- Vancouver 5,000m runner-up Lee Seung Hoon is trying to leave behind his disappointing 12th finish on Saturday at Sochi Winter Olympic Games and focus on defending the 10,000m title on Feb. 18.

On finishing 12th in six minutes 25.61 seconds after starting as a medal favorite, the South Korean did not stop for interviews in the mixed zone on Saturday. The Netherlands made a clean sweep of the podium as Sven Kramer successfully defended the 5,000m title in Olympic record time to clinch the 100th gold medal in the men's Olympic speed skating at the Adler Arena.

"I was confident that I could race well and I had no nerves the night before Air Jordan For Sale Websites , but when I walked into the arena the nerves started," said Lee.

"I was not sick and I had no physical problems. I have been training in France and the Netherlands and now in Russia and that is three countries in three weeks," he said.

Lee will now concentrate on his next event, 10,000m. Lee will face great challenge from Kramer who missed the title in Vancouver four years ago after being disqualified for lane changing mistake.

"I regret the result but now I must try to forget it and get ready for the 10,000m and the team pursuit Jordan Retro For Sale Websites ," he said.

Lucie Safarova (L) of the Czech Republic and Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States hold their winners trophy after the women's doubles final with Ashleigh BartyCasey Dellacqua of Australia at the French Open tennis tournament 2017 at Roland Garros in Paris, France on June 11, 2017. (XinhuaHan Yan)

PARIS, June 11 (Xinhua) -- Top seeds Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova showed their dominance on the women's doubles court as they claimed another Grand Slam title after the Australian Open early this year.

They eased past Australian duo of Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua 6-2, 6-1 in the 2017 French Open final here on Sunday.

Without any double faults or unforced errors, the duo of Mattek-Sands and Safarova fared stable to break six times to seal the win in just one hour and six minutes.

"We played really well today. We played a good team. We watched them play their semifinal match. They beat another good team in three sets Jordan Shoes For Sale Websites , so we were ready with what they were going to bring out on the court," said Mattek-Sands.

"We are taking it one match at a time. We enjoy our practice days and off-days," she said. "We're really excited for grass. We're looking forward to Wimbledon. We love playing on grass, and we are going to be ready there too."

Men's singles final will be played between the nine-time winner Rafael Nadal and the 2015 champion Stan Wawrinka later on Sunday.

Ei Kyawt Khaing wins crown of Miss Myanmar World 2017

Astana Expo 2017 opens to public

Fireworks explode at opening ceremony of 2017 Astana EXPO

In pics: wall painting in Anji County, E China

Chinese fisherman sticks to tradition of catching fish with ospreys

China's manned submersible Jiaolong completes 150th dive

In pics: elderly pres.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com