DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de prťsentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'Ítes pas identifiť.

#1 21-05-2016 10:30:59

ujhygt1171
Nouveau membre

severe overpronators with flat feet are placed in motion

I immediately began to think, Chaussures Nike Pas Cher ‚€œyes, Brooks Launch it is!‚€  but he did restrain me a bit by steering me towards a few options that at least offered some cushioning. We started with the new Brooks Ghost 3. I liked them, but they were a bit heavy (weighing in at 11 ozs.) and a bit snug. We then tried the Mizuno Wave Rider 13. Definitely lighter, and I could particularly notice the reduced height of the heel. I had a similar impression with the Asics DS-Trainers. However, things still felt a bit snug, and when I mentioned my concerns about my toenails, Vince asked ‚€œwas it your pinky?‚€  Upon my ‚€œyes‚€  answer, he responded, ‚€œwell, then you need a wide shoe. ‚€œ If the shoes were too short, you‚€™d have issues in your big toe. I had never considered this before. Wow, what a V8 moment (and you‚€™d think my podiatrist would have pointed that out to me)!

I am not a runner myself but I am planning to start doing power walks in a few months when I go back to BC Canada. I have been doing some fitness training (1hr 5 times a week) and I could feel the difference by using better running shoes.Are there similar shoes in flexibility but have a more responsive feel? I‚€™m in search of a more suitable every day trainer. I like the comfort of the new 5.0 and had no issues with10 milers. I‚€™ve been running in the 5.0 as PF prevention and they seem to help. Thoughts?

Comparin Nike Air Max 1 Soldes g my Nike Free 3.0 (see picture below) to my wife‚€™s Nike Free 5.0 shows clearly that the Free 3.0 is the flatter soled shoe. The heel thickness in the Free 5.0 is not far off what you would find in a traditional training shoe.Spikeless cross country flats like the Brooks Mach 11 (see picture below) or Saucony Kilkenny are truly very flat (4mm drop for both). They‚€™re also very cheap, which makes them good choices if you can handle a narrow shoe and want to experiment with a low-drop shoe.The Nike Sneakerboat II (picture below) appears to have a negative drop, meaning that the forefoot is thicker than the heel. I‚€™m not 100% certain on the accuracy for this one as it doesn‚€™t have a tongue and I had to subtract an estimate of upper fabric thickness for the forefoot, but I need to take these on a run and see how they perform.

It seems to me that Asics and Mizuno are the most resistant among the big manufacturers to the new minimalist trend. For example, check out the Asics ad for it‚€™s top of the line Kinsei below (a ‚€œhigh-tech‚€  $180 shoe):I hope this will change with time as Mizuno does make some really nice shoes ‚€“ the Wave Ronin and Wave Musha are solid transitional shoes, and the Wave Universe is a favorite of many minimalists. In fact the update to the latter is coming soon, and they have made what, from an appearance standpoint, was a pretty bland shoe into one that looks pretty sweet ‚€“ check it out (from Running Warehouse):

When you walk into a running shoe store, you are typically faced by a wall of colorful, ‚€œhigh-tech‚€  shoes that are neatly grouped into three categories (sometimes four if ‚€œcushioned‚€  is included as a distinct category). These categories are: neutral, stability/support, and motion control. How do you choose which shoe is right for you? Well, you might run across the store or on a treadmill for the salesperson, who watches you with an apparently slow-motion equipped eyeball (or if you‚€™re lucky, you get filmed), and they diagnose you as a severe or mild overpronator, a neutral runner, or a supinator. Quick definition ‚€“ pronation is simply the inward/medial roll of the foot that occurs upon footstrike, whereas supination is when the foot rolls outward rather than inward. Alternatively, they might scan your foot in some way to assess your arch height. One way or another, the goa http://www.airmaxcheap.top/images/s/nikeblazerlowdamen049.jpg l is to assign you to a shoe from one of the aforementioned categories ‚€“ high-arched supinators get cushioned shoes, severe overpronators with flat feet are placed in motion control shoes, mild overpronators are placed in stability/support shoes, and neutral runners are placed in neutral shoes. They then bring you a selection of shoes from the appropriate category, you try them on, and you choose the one that feels best. This is the way that it has been done for quite some time, and nearly every shoe manufacturer makes a selectio Nike Air Max 1 Femme Pas Cher n of shoes that fits neatly into one of these groups.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insťrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com