DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-04-2016 04:41:45

Mollymao
Membre

D C Collectables 'Vintage Chic Unique'And it helps the fa

I shall be layering it up with a pretty frock, Plus Size Cocktail Dresses cardigan, and my favourite little flower head band See more of Catherine's fabulous photography at the Lily & Frank Photography website.Something Borrowed" is on display through Oct.

amp;quot;I'm based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA, but I get such a kick out of thinking of my beloved little hats going around the globe.I had a vintage embroidered and beaded bag at the reception to keep my make-up and a vintage hankie that came with my dress in, that I got from etsy.I gasped a breath of admiration as we drew nearer, fixing my eyes upon the necklaces that had been delicately draped over the mirror frame, and the pretty hair combs that rested on the dressing table.

It's all in the detailAnd this detail really has it ALL.amp;quot;How would you describe the Caroline Castigliano experience?I am also grateful to those that have inspired me; this includes all the wonderful new contacts I've made via my Blog and through planning my wedding in 2009; Cat Hepple, Karen McGowran, Anne Agoren of izzi Bag, Kirstie Taylor of Flo and Percy fabulous, hard-working, inspirational women!I found a 1920’s coney fur cape in a vintage shop in Camden, once cleaned it looked great and without it I would have frozen as our November wedding day was bitterly cold.

amp;quot;These photographers were taken by o&c Photography; "the incredible duo that captured our day in a truly unique and stunning way!He said he could not name the experts at this time.As everybody warned us the day flew past far too quickly to Junior Bridesmaid Dresses recollect everything and your pictures are bringing back memories we didn’t realise we had.amp;quot;I developed my initial idea and began to cater for friend’s parties and weddings.You know, the one you wore to your cousin’s wedding three years ago.Tell us about the proposal: We knew marriage was for us, so dutifully went and chose a ring together.I'm working on 'officing' it up a bit more.The cape was the starting point for me in thinking about the dress.weddings are about making your own mark!Ami had made Aido's red cravat herself!amp;quot; The GroomI love how Melissa and Michael wove the pretty vintage silk turquoise blue throughout their wedding day.Were you wanting to wear an incredibly stylish statement head-piece, but didn't know if you could pull it off?amp;quot;So we decided to get married at the end of last year, and we wanted something special for our invitation something different to create a buzz about the wedding, cheaper than standard paper options, good for the environment and something our guests could keep for ever, that’s how we came up with the idea for the Original Wedding Tea Towel.It's easy to spot the vintage vibe in every single piece.he didn’t even flinch, just did exactly what I wanted!amp;quot;Wedding photography isn't a 'dream'.Love My Dress never set out to be a money-making vehicle we write what we write about from our hearts and are extremely passionate about this little Blog.I went in thinking I might have white and red roses.We re all in when it comes Long Sleeve Prom Dresses to creating things so he s my partner in crime for party planning.brands I am both extremely delighted and very honoured indeed to have on board, supporting Love My Dress.Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Serendipity PhotographyLooking for suppliers?Published in Dawn, August 16th, 2015On a mobile phone?The diocesan bishop carries out the consecration and he becomes the virgin’s spiritual father in the consecrated life.

D C Collectables 'Vintage Chic Unique'And it helps the family maintain their normal routine.The venue supplied beautiful tall candelabra for each table so my florist decorated them with a long twist of black wire that had crystals and beads threaded onto it and then attached individual orchid flowers along the wire.View other 1960s inspired weddings on the Love My Dress Wedding Blog here.Lisa Potter Dixon, Benefit's beauty guru and events manager, will also be on hand to share her tips on how to create the perfect look for 2010Hendricks Coctail Making MasterclassGuests who can’t tell the difference between ‘A Fallen Angel’ and ‘A Flying Dutchman’ will be taught how to unlock the mysteries of alcoholic alchemy by a top mixologist, utilising the potent properties of the world’s most unusual ginFleur de Guerre's Guide to 1940's GlamourStarting this month, pin-up queen Fleur de Guerre will be launching a series of classes for girls who have always dreamt of becoming 1940s silver screen vixens with expert advice on vintage hair and make-upWhat Katie Did (but didn't tell her parents!

#2 21-09-2016 09:35:05

DeBauche
Membre

Re: D C Collectables 'Vintage Chic Unique'And it helps the fa

It’s where all the celeb parents hang out you know, Sir Paul.  LA’s Coldwater Canyon park is Macca’s little piece of sanctuary – in his words – and is here with 9-year-old daughter Ray Ban Sale  Beatrice and his Oliver Peoples sunglasses.  What else would you wear in one of the coolest places to be for Beverly Hills parents?The Oliver Peoples Welles ray ban one day sale 90% off  is an angular update on the Oliver Peoples Strummer and this frame really suits Sir Paul McCartney, who shows how easy it is to wear Oliver Peoples.Beatrice Ray Ban Sunglassses Sale  is iconic Sir Paul’s fifth child, from his marriage to Heather Mills, and his youngest too.  Here everyone’s favourite Beatle shows there’s always space for some ray ban outlet  quality father time.  And in style.Angular and semi rimless, with all Oliver Peoples’ lens quality and vintage attention, the Welles frame looks set to be another cheap ray ban sunglasses sale under 30$  modern classic too.Other stars who frequent Coldwater Canyon include Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani, Heidi Klum and Christina Aguilera.
As she embarks on a solo career cheap ray bans for sale  Tulisa Contostavlos is keeping up with the latest fashion. Tulisa has caught on quickly that accesories is where it is at more than ever this season and cheap ray ban sunglasses  her sunglasses update has gone down very well at Sunglasses Shop. Despite the poor UK weather Tulisa embraces the trend for the ladylike chic that shimmied down cheap ray bans  the spring/summer 2012 catwalks.  She wears a pussy bowed denim play suit and tops it off with a pair of pink cat-eye sunglasses, one of the Ray Ban Outlet  hottest styles of the moment at the BBC studios this week.Similar to the sought after Prada 19MS Postcard sunglasses series, her shades are an excellent choice. The ray ban aviators  cat eye is the most feminine ray ban clubmaster  sunglass style that you can wear, it’s upswept shape adds the feline line to the eye line that beautifies and glamorises. Every girl should have one, or five. You’ve come to the right place, Sunglasses Shop has the all modern classic cats such as the famous Tom Ford ray ban wayfarer  Nikita and the very latest such as those by the coveted Celine.
Oh how jealous we at Sunglasses Shop are of Rachel McAdams this morning. We’re ray ban sunglasses  desperate to break out our favourite pairs of Celine sunglasses, but the heavy downpours just won’t let us. Rachel on the other hand looked more than ready Ray Ban Sale  for spring outside an LA business meeting, showcasing a timeless Celine frame.Bold, eye-catching and glamorous – her Celine sunglasses are everything you’d expect from the French designer. rbodm  The highlight of this thick, chunky acetate frame is Celine’s iconic miniature pin detailing which makes Celine sunglasses so instantly recognisable.What better way to shade your eyes ray bans on sale  when the sun finally does come out?

#3 22-09-2016 05:27:39

Sakura6lu
Membre

TaylorMade R15 Driver for Sale “The consumer is more aware of the importance of doing it right,” GolfTec CEO Joe Assell said. “We’re high-touch, high-service. We can go into more urban areas where any big box guy can’t go. We’re right near your office building and in today’s time crunched world that half-hour drive out to the golf course may not fit in, but if we’re in the same block, you can more easily come by.

http://www.golftowin.co.uk/ping-g30-irons.html As Golfsmith, which bills itself as the largest golf retailer in the world, navigates its way through the intricasies of its recent Chapter 11 filing and the closing of 20 stores in the U.S., one of the more telling comments from those familiar with the company’s plans is a desire for stores with a downsized footprint.

http://www.golftowin.co.uk/ping-g30-driver.html The full collection will be available on Resignation Media’s site, thechivery.com, as well as williammurraygolf.com starting Oct. 20. However, on Wednesday, in celebration of the actor’s 66th birthday, William Murray Golf has released a Chicago-themed polo with pinstripes that mimic a baseball jersey, as well as two hats with the illustration of Murray on the front.

http://www.golftowin.co.uk/ Dragan Vasiljkovic stands trial in Croatia for charges stemming from his time as an alleged leader of a Serbian paramilitary group in the 1990s. Vasiljkovic is pleading not guilty and his trial began with an "impassioned defense," according to The Australian.

TaylorMade AeroBurner Irons for Sale

#4 08-12-2016 07:37:40

DeBauche
Membre

It’s a Monday evening, when Melissa Benoist has just finished shooting for the day as the star of “Supergirl” on the CW. She’s michael kors outlet online  heading back to her place in the town of Langley, just outside Vancouver proper, where the show films nine months out of the year. Her husband of almost two years, actor Blake Jenner, 24, visits her there, says Benoist, but “it’s a long time to be away from home” — plus, “it’s freezing!” Then again, she can take it. michael kors outlet online  She was raised with Colorado blood.Benoist, 28, grew up in Denver from the age of 2. And despite the fact that she’s lived in Los Angeles for four years now, “I’m not an ocean person,” she explains. “I like being landlocked. I constantly daydream about a ranch in the mountains in Colorado or Montana … I think mountains are michael kors handbags  the most beautiful things in the world.”A self-described “musical-theater nerd,” Benoist grew up with two sisters. “I’m the evil middle sister, the drama queen,” she says, laughing. And she sees in her childhood so many seeds of the adult she’s become. “I could be very outgoing, very hyper and energetic and imaginative and crazy and weird,” she says of Longchamp  her early years, “but at the same time I was really introverted, and didn’t mind spending many hours alone … playing make-believe by myself.” She says she feels the same way today: “I love solitude, and I’m not afraid of it.” With her alone time Benoist cooks, and she also is an avid reader and collects records. When in coach factory outlet  LA, she plays with her two dogs and makes pottery with the wheel she has in her house. “I love sitting at a [pottery] wheel, even if I mess up every piece I’m trying to throw. It’s such a meditating and calming feeling; it kind of grounds me.”Her childhood also prepared her for her first big role, in 2012, michael kors bags  as Marley Rose on “Glee” — because “I was a glee kid,” Benoist says of the part, which went past its planned six-episode arc and through Seasons 4 and 5. “That was the moment professionally when I was like, ‘Wow, I’m doing this for a living now,’ ” she says. It’s also when she met her husband, Blake, who Coach Outlet Online  played one of her love interests on the show; they married in a small, secret ceremony in the spring of 2015.Benoist followed up her work on “Glee” with roles in films like 2014’s “Whiplash” (“I had never read anything like [that script]; I mean, he has entire pages that are stage direction”) and 2015’s “Danny Collins” with Al Pacino michael kors outlet  (“I [had] such a small role in that movie, yet every single person in that movie went to Al’s house to rehearse”). Then she auditioned for “Supergirl.” A lot. “It took three months of auditioning and dyeing my hair blond before I actually got the part!” she says. Still, Benoist didn’t expect to get the role. “I don’t think Michael Kors  of myself as that tough, kick-ass, badass woman,” she admits. “I’ve always been a pacifist, for one, and I was [always] weirder and quirkier and dorkier.” That seems to have been just the formula to earn her the part as Superman’s cousin Kara Zor-El from Krypton. Playing Supergirl in such a historically male universe has given her a true michael kors outlet online sale  appreciation for what makes female superheroes stand apart. “[Kara’s] not afraid to feel hurt and confused and sad and lonely — that’s not something I have seen in a lot of male superheroes. I think that’s what makes her stronger,” says Benoist, “acknowledging her vulnerability. That’s how she touches so many people.”
Almost overnight, dress-copycat brand ABS knocked off Michael Kors Outlet Online  the style for the mass market, producing a $140 short pink version that enraged Versace, while high-end designers were inspired by the original’s audacity. Take the Armani sheath that Julia Louis-Dreyfus wore to the Emmys just a year later — its precarious bodice is almost identical to the Versace’s.Even now, the provocative sheath is regularly voted one of the michael kors purses  all-time best red -carpet dresses. It’s toured museums and was a major draw at the Costume Institute’s “Punk: Chaos to Couture” exhibit in 2013. Italian designer Riccardo Tisci was so bowled over when he saw the dress displayed in the Met that he took a picture of himself next to it and sent the snap to his mother. “I Michael Kors Purses  was like, ‘Wow, that’s a big moment,’ ” he told the Telegraph newspaper.That Dress is aging well. “All these years later, it still looks really sexy and really cool,” says Steele. “It looks completely new.”
The season of presidential candidates trying to look cool is upon us. If you’re a Democrat, the media will lend a helping hand. And Glamour michael kors outlet  magazine’s attempt to hip-ify Hillary Clinton is as awkward — and hypocritical — as one might expect.Women want solid information, not gimmicks, whether we’re deciding what products to buy or candidate to support. Most of the time, we can tell when we’re the target of manipulative marketing, and soundly reject it. We have certain sources of information that we Coach Outlet Store  trust — and even more that we know to tune out.Glamour has had a longstanding and well-deserved reputation as a solid source of information about fashion, beauty and culture for smart, stylish women. Yet when it comes to politics, Glamour’s standards drop through the floor.Rather than featuring Clinton’s accomplishments and the policy agenda she offers America — and comparing coach handbags  those to the policies and positions of her competitor, Donald Trump — Glamour is trying to sell women on Hillary by positioning her as a fashion icon and influencer. It’s strained, it’s silly and it’s exactly what feminists are usually arguing against.Take this month’s popular “Dos and Don’ts” section, which features “The Hillary Effect,” showcasing how Hillary’s pantsuits — Longchamp Handbags  once the butt of jokes — have grown in popularity. Here’s Glamour:“It started in 2008, when the presidential candidate worked the campaign trail in a wardrobe of ROYGBIV pantsuits. Today everyone from Gigi to Kesha to Zendaya is suddenly rocking the rainbow. Pure coincidence? Subliminal fashion influence? Outright endorsement? Whatever your politics, it’s fun to look at.”The magazine shows coach outlet online  Hillary smiling and laughing in a dazzling array of colorful images, which are placed in the shape of a rainbow high above her celebrity imitators. This is sending readers an important signal. It’s not an explicit endorsement — that would be far too political and leading for this discerning, independent audience — but rather attempts to imbue Clinton with Longchamp Bags  the aura of celebrity and high fashion.Glamour’s message: Hillary Clinton is so cool that major celebrities featured in Glamour are emulating her.Just as Glamour details what fashions and beauty products are being donned by the rich and famous — knowing very well that’s a much more powerful endorsement than any ordinary ad — Glamour is selling Hillary Clinton as Coach Outlet  the latest trend that the cool kids are all embracing.Hillary’s not the pitchman. She’s the product.This in-kind gift to the candidate is practically priceless. Glamour has a circulation of more than 2 million readers, most of whom fall into the very politically desirable demographics of millennial, Gen Y and Gen X women. These are people who may generally lean michael kors outlet clearance  to the left politically, but aren’t necessarily so reliable when it comes to turning out to vote.They need to be motivated, and Clinton and the Democrats are both the source of their enthusiasm and its beneficiaries.Hillary Clinton desperately wants her own aura of hipness like the one that had fueled Bernie Sanders’ campaign. Sanders had managed to make his michael kors  campaign an important social signal: His devoted followers weren’t just expressing their support for him and his platform; they were also saying something positive and important about themselves in aligning with Sanders.They were showing that they’re principled, fighting to make the world a better place and standing up against a stodgy Washington machine standing in the way of true Longchamp Sale  progress.Now Glamour — like many in the media — is attempting to put a new spin on Hillary’s decades-old image. She’s being repackaged as a forward-thinking, hip, energetic leader.Yet for Glamour readers to be convinced, they’ll need a lot more than just a spread on Hillary’s trendy pantsuits. After all, women reject the idea that a political leader needs Michael Kors Bags  to have the right “look” to succeed. We want substance over style. Frankly, the focus on Mrs. Clinton’s attire and appearance is a little insulting both to the candidate and to Glamour’s thoughtful readers.Glamour, in the future, please do inform women on the important issues our country faces, but please don’t manipulate and insult us by pretending that pantsuits michael kors  and color schemes are what’s at stake in this election — or that they’re what women really care about.
This month, Melissa will play a key part in “Patriots Day,” the story of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. She plays Katherine Russell — wife and now widow of terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev — who was born Christian but later devoted Coach Outlet Store Online  herself to the Muslim faith. And while Melissa says the majority of other actors in the film got to meet their real-life counterparts, “that wasn’t an option for me because of the nature of her involvement,” she says. But that’s precisely why she felt drawn to play such an enigmatic character, because of “how many Americans are confused by coach purses  the choices she made, to convert to radical Islamism.” Ultimately, Melissa knew she had to be a part of it. “I think it’s an important story right now for Americans particularly,” she says. “It’s so relevant that it’s happening in our country right now.”One of the biggest surprises for the actress was the impact that wearing her character’s hijab Coach Bags  had on how she felt — “in the way I walked, the way I conducted myself, the way people talked to me,” she explains. “A lot of people didn’t recognize me when I would come on set afterward; having changed out of it, they didn’t know it was me, even though they’d spent all day with me.” She learned Michael Kors Handbags  something else in that traditional garb. “Immediately your vanity just vanishes,” she says. “That felt like a valuable lesson to me: You can put on a garment and be a body that exists for your mind, and not externally.”When she’s not in a serious costume, Benoist’s personal style is minimal. “I’m definitely a jeans-and-T-shirt person,” she says. Her current michael kors outlet online  uniform: a pair of Levi’s 501s from the ’70s that she got on Etsy, with one of the “way too many James Perse white T-shirts” she owns. In LA, she pairs the outfit with black mules; in Vancouver, it’s rain boots and her new oversize, boxy black wool Sessun coat. “It’s the handsomest coat I’ve ever bought!” she says.Such Michael Kors Outlet  minimalism is a big shift from what Benoist used to wear after moving to New York at age 18 to attend Marymount Manhattan College on the Upper East Side, when bright colors and Williamsburg hipsters were the rage. “I had a pair of teal tights that I had no business wearing,” she remembers, laughing. But that freedom is what michael kors outlet  she loved most about those years. “I found myself there,” she says of New York City, “and every time I go back, I feel like I’m my best self.” She also makes sure to hit everything on her must-do list when she visits: the pork buns from Momofuku, the birthday-cake truffles from Milk Bar bakery, meals at Barbuto, and michael kors outlet  wandering the West Village to visit her old college-bar haunts. New York, Benoist says, is “my favorite place in the world.”When she moved to LA at age 24, her style evolved toward more classic lines. “There’ll be the off chance that I’ll gravitate toward something I think is cool, but I am by no means hip to the times,” coach factory  she says with a laugh. But she does look up to those women who are, citing close friend Jenna Dewan Tatum (“She always looks incredible”), Alexa Chung (“She’s not trying too hard”) and Charlotte Gainsbourg (“a French cool girl with je ne sais quoi”).But if Benoist were ever to take a leap for fashion, it’s now. “I think holiday party outfits are so fun,” she says, citing the sequins Longchamp Outlet  and tulle that only suit three short weeks every December: “You can’t wear [them] all year round — that’s why it feels so special.” And just as “Supergirl” changes into her crime-fighting costume, Benoist is also eager to swap outfits when she joins her family for Christmas. “My family hunkers down,” she says. “We get into pajamas and do puzzles and play board games and have movie marathons. It’s something I’m looking forward to.”If there’s anything else she wants going forward, it’s that her role on “Supergirl” inspires coach outlet  some super girls — “especially in the climate we’re in right now in this country,” says Melissa. “Whatever fire is inside of them — whether they want to become an astrophysicist, or solve a math proof, or dance in the New York City Ballet — we can make huge differences,” she says. “That’s what I want to see more Coach Purses  of.”
Oh, Canada! As the creative crowd arrives in Toronto this week for its famous film festival, the city’s revamped retail meccas and of-the-moment boutiques offer a cache of fabulous finds. Karen von Hahn samples the crème de la crème of not-to-be-missed shops.TNT stands for “the new trend,” and this 18,000-square-foot temple offers the latest from some 350 designers Longchamp Bag  on its two levels. Athleisure is the dominant leitmotif here, with style-savvy looks from the likes of Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant and Equipment, plus a fab shoe and boot selection. Imagine a Canadian version of LA ’s Fred Segal — without the waiting paparazzi — and you get the picture.If Holt’s (as locals call it) seems like a Canadian Longchamp Outlet  cousin of London’s Selfridges, it’s because the 178-year-old luxury destination is owned by the same retail family. But its flagship, which also boasts personal shopping, a spa and a chic eatery over three levels, isn’t content to rest on any laurels. HR recently welcomed 50 new designers to its already-impressive lineup, including Loewe, Haider Ackermann, Thom Browne and Derek Coach Handbags  Lam.Designer Trish Ewanika has built an enthusiastic fan base for her simple-with-a-twist women’s clothes. Now she’s imported a globetrotting mix of elegant pieces to her gallery-like storefront: fine tailoring from Barena Venezia (Italy), clever separates from Hope (Stockholm) and Samuji (Helsinki), Antonello Tedde (Sardinia) bags, and Coqui Coqui (Mexico) scents.

Bags Outlet Sale:
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors sale
Longchamp Purses
Longchamp Tote
Coach Bags On Sale
coach factory store

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com