DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 08-01-2017 06:35:54

qiren8
Membre
Site web

Pandora Murano Glass Charms

I agree that this Pandora Petites Locket Sale Cheap looks beautiful without pave and enamel. I do wish the “I <3 Reading" was written a little fancier, but I absolutely adore the concept! 🤗 I love that this charm reminds you of your husband! 😊 I have a few Pandora charms "unrelated to love" that reminds me of my hubby. This is a wonderful tribute for him. I would definitely encourage you to snag this piece solely on principle!

http://www.cmcharms.com/images/s/t516pandora127.jpg

It was great to get a little glimpse into your world along with this Pandora Pudsey Sale Cheap. Both my husband and I are avid readers. We usually pack one suitcase of books each time we go on vacation. I have to admit that I am of the age where the reading glasses are necessary! This charm was the first one I purchased from this collection. It is on my hobby bracelet with my tennis racquet, sporting team dangles, and music clef and notes. It is dangle heavy too, and currently a little too much for the leather bracelet. Planning to move it to a chain bracelet soon.

I love that it has that meaning regarding your Pandora Star Sign Charms sale for you, too! I agree with Margaret, it seems like it should come home with you big_smile I also love the idea of travelling and finding famous bookstores. It’s always so much fun to go digging through secondhand bookstores in particular, especially when you’re travelling! You could represent wanderlust, book loving and your love for your husband all in one bead.

This year’s Pandora Pendant Charms sale cheap collection is a smaller affair than usual, with just a handful of new beads. However, there are some nice designs, although I would have liked to see a couple of new festive charms. We didn’t get much advance information this year, and I wasn’t sure of the release date, but it turns out that these did launch with the Winter 2016 collection also.

http://www.cmcharms.com/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com