DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 31-10-2017 06:27:53

Absou01
Nouveau membre

Adidas Pays Homage to David Beckham With Limited-Edition Collection

http://www.adidasrunshoes.uk.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/A/d/Adidas_Ultra_Boost_2.0_Core_Black.jpg

adidas running shoes uk In accordance to the model, the gathering was the results of various conferences with Beckham in London and at its environment headquarters in Germany. It features a few limited-edition variations of your Predator Accelerator: a triple-white “Stadium” colorway in its conventional firm floor cleat kind ($350), an all-red “Cage” appear ($220) with turf courtroom tooling and and lastly an Ultra Strengthen “Street” makeup ($250) in triple-black. “There are few far more longer-standing partnerships in activity than David Beckham’s with Adidas, and so functioning with David on his own footwear collection was some thing we had been all really excited about,” explained Sam Useful, vp of product or service style at Adidas Soccer. "When I search back again over the best times of my occupation, the one particular defining theme of them all is definitely the adidas Predator. It has always been there, helping me engage in my greatest when it mattered most," reported Beckham. adidas running shoes sale "That’s why when adidas supplied me the possibility to design an updated edition on the boot for on-pitch, from the cage and about the street, I completely jumped with the probability."

adidas running shoes mens Interestingly, each and every shoe provides a diverse number stitched in to the heel - dependent over the figures worn by Beckham all through his career. The range 23 attributes around the stadium boots, although the road shoes feature the number 32 and also the selection seven is current within the red cage shoes. Each individual model on the boot functions shirt quantities worn by Beckham in the course of his illustrious vocation. adidas running shoes womens The 23 about the white 'Stadium' boot, 32 on the black 'Street' shoe and also the quantity seven he famously wore for Manchester United and England is seen within the to the purple 'Cage' shoe. "When I glance again about the greatest moments of my occupation, the a person defining topic of these all is the adidas Predator," Beckham claimed. "It has often been there, assisting me engage in my greatest when it mattered most. This is exactly why when adidas offered me the prospect to style an up-to-date model in the boot for on-pitch, during the cage and within the avenue, I definitely jumped for the possibility."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com