DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-11-2017 02:33:38

caicai2017
Membre

emasculation of Asian

Dave Chappelle At The Hollywood Palladium
LESTER COHEN/WIREIMAGE
The comedian jokes about Nike's deal with Manny Pacquiao and more.
Yesterday, Dave Chappelle returned to stand-up comedy on a mass scale when he released two brand spanking-new specials on Nike Air Max 95 Femme Netflix. Both are receiving rave reviews from critics, and for good reason: With so many years away from the harshest Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme Noir Hollywood spotlight, Chappelle has become wiser, calmer, and more confident in his material than ever. He jokes about the transgender community, Bill Cosby, and lots of Adidas Superstar Donne Bianche other touchy material with a deft hand. He also has some words about how Nike terminated its sneaker contract with Manny Pacquiao.
For those who don't remember, last year Manny Pacquiao was dropped by his sponsor Nike for making anti-gay comments. Chappelle, as you might expect, has an unconventional view of the events. "I thought it was a little harsh, just a little harsh," he says. Chappelle's take is that Nike Adidas ZX Flux Womens essentially said they valued the business of gay people over Asian people, which to him is more salt in the wound when you consider the mass Adidas ZX Flux Donneatrocities America has committed in Asian countries (Japan, Vietnam) over the last century. Particularly, Chappelle takes issue with the emasculation of Asian men, even right here in America. "He brought back [the] masculinity Adidas Superstar Womens Black and White [of Filipino men] with his fists. This isn't the guy you should be asking 'Hey what do you think of homosexuals?'," he says. (For what it's worth, he also serves up a hilarious joke about Japan involving Hello Kitty that we won't spoil here.)
The Nike roasts don't stop there.He also jokes about fictional deal Nike might have once given to Martin Luther King, Jr.:
That's why I don't have a sneaker deal. 'Cause if you say something people don't like they take your fuckin'Adidas Superstar Womens  shoes off. If Martin Luther King had a sneaker deal, we'd still be on the back of the bus. It's true, the Nike execs would come up like Adidas NMD Womens "Hi, Martin. Uh...we need you to tone down the civil rights talk and the stuff about black people being humans. It's upsetting our Southern distributors." [Chappelle, speaking as Martin Luther King, Jr.] "But I don't understand. I thought that's why I had a sneaker deal in the first place!" [Chappelle, speaking as a Nike executive] "Not quite. Really it's a walking shoe and we like the marching, but the...try to understand." Fuck that shit.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com