DICOVIA => Demandez la traduction d'un mot dans n'importe quelle langue.

Forum de traduction et de présentation de Dicovia.com

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 22-01-2018 04:06:02

Williamson
Nouveau membre

Pandora Sparkling Love Charm Set Sale Cheap

Today pandora uk charms sale we have a little bit of a Pandora Disney news round-up, with a few updates for January 2018! There are some new exclusives for Pandora collectors in the US, including a Rock the Dots Minnie Mouse gift set. I also have good news for Disney Parks fans in Europe, as Disneyland Paris have massively expanded their Parks exclusive offering! In addition to the Minnie gift set, two other new Pandora Disney charms have launched in the US recently. These are Parks exclusives, however, and won’t be available from regular concept stores. These are available exclusively for Disney Annual Passholders, offering one design for Disneyland and one for Walt Disney World – however they are just engraved versions of the usual stock pavé button charm. The charms feature the AP logo on one side, and a castle design on the other.

Following from the pandora charms sale clearance  Mora Pandora exclusive offer that just finished, US shopping site Rue La La are opening up the sale to everybody! Their next regular Pandora sale starts today (19 January), offering discounts of up to 60% on retired Pandora jewellery. The sale starts today at 11am ET (this translates to 4pm GMT, but you can google the world clock to work out how this translates to your time zone). Also, for readers outside the US, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now. Today sees the start of Pandora’s annual Christmas sale for collectors in the UK! Usually Pandora UK’s Christmas sale starts from Boxing Day (26 December) but they’re changing things up a little bit this year and kicking things off a little earlier.

The sale is running both in store pandora charms outlet sale and online, offering discounts on retired or soon-to-be-retiring jewellery. There doesn’t seem to be any advertising explicitly about the sale up online, but if you go to the ‘outlet’ or ‘sale sections’ of retailers’ websites, you’ll find the new bargains. Believe it or not, we have one last Pandora promotional push for North America before Christmas hits! Today sees the start of a 30% discount on select Pandora items for Canada, a gift set offer for the US, and another Rue La La sale on Pandora. Running this weekend only, Pandora collectors in Canada can enjoy 30% off select items both in-store and online! Pandora are calling the promotion ‘friends & family’, but you don’t need to be part of the Pandora club or anything as far as I can see.

First on the agenda, we have a variety of gift pandora outlet uk genuine set previews! I don’t have pricing for many of these, and some of the images are tad on the low res side, so this is more a sneak peek than a preview proper. The next set is the Stacked Open Bangle gift set. The picture is only low res, and it’s hard to make out the details, but it looks like you get two open bangles, a pair of earrings, the Shape of Love charm and then your choice of one of two silver heart pendant designs. These look to be versions of the usual engravable heart dangle, but I can’t see what’s written on either! Next, excitingly, we have three previously unseen Disney charms. I assume that these are Disney Parks exclusives, but I’ve not got any concrete information on them yet, so I don’t know where or when they’re being released exactly. They were in the Valentine’s set of stock images, but the Pandora Disney Parks collections often run on their schedule.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com